PNNB ACADEMY’S PRIVATE POLICY
When you are a user on PNNB ACEDEMY.COM, we collect some information about you. Our Private Policy describes the information collected or processed when you trade with PNNB ACADEMY or become an active user on our online training. It also explains how your personal information is used, shared and protected, as well as your options regarding your personal information and how to contact us. If you do not wish to have your information gathered on our website, you should delete your cookies (see instructions) and avoid further use of the site. Below we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purposes and which third parties have access to them.
PURPOSE OF HAVING YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION
The information is used:
• to identify you as a user for our online training
• to register your purchases and payments,
• when contacting our customer service,
• wishes to receive inquiries,
• create an account,
• participates in our events or competitions
• as a user on our website.
• for the delivery of your goods,
• as well as for being able to provide the services you have requested, such as to send a newsletter.
In addition, we use the information to optimize our services and content.
WHICH OF YOUR INFORMATION DO WE SAVE?
These personal information includes your:
• contact information (including name, e-mail, telephone number, and shipping and billing address)
• login and account information (including username, password and personal user ID)
• personal information (including purchase history)
• Payment or credit card information via NETS
PERIOD OF STORAGE
The information is kept for the time allowed by law and we delete them when they are no longer necessary. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background for storage. Therefore, it is not possible to specify a general timeframe for when information is deleted.
DISCOLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also transfer the personal information we have about you if we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including in case of restructuring, termination, resolution or liquidation) .
INSIGHTS AND COMPLAINTS
You are entitled to know what personal information we are processing about you. You may also object to the use of information at any time. You may also revoke your consent to processing information about you. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you are entitled to correct or delete. Inquiry may be made to: [email@example.com]. If you would like to complain about our processing of your personal information, you also have the opportunity to contact the Data Inspectorate.
The website uses “cookies”, which is a text file that is stored on your computer, mobile or tablets. Similarly for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings and performing statistics. Cookies can not contain malicious code such as virus.
It is possible to delete or block cookies. See the guide: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
CHANGING OF OUR PRIVATE POLICY